The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Stonehenge Forum Start a topic | Search
Stonehenge
Re: Stonehenge Q and R stones sunrise orientation
62 messages
Select a forum:
nigelswift wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
So that would be a very small amount of dowsers that you are basing all your information on then. Maybe the others have read all the ridicule dished out at those that came forward so keep well away. Can't say I blame them. Right, must get on.

We've been here before. You really shouldn't fall back on the old chestnut of "aggressive cynicism prevents them proving it". It's the lack of ability to prove it that prevents them proving it (despite endless polite invitations, massive financial incentives and the promise of their own TV shows, worldwide fame and immortality!)

Okay Nigel, please enlighten us by revealing how many EXACTLY of the 1000's of dowsers out there have shown this 'lack of ability' as you seem to know so much about them. At least I'm honest enough to say I know feck all much about them but do know that you have to be pretty committed to get off your arse every weekend and get out in the field in all weathers to carry out what for them is a serious hobby. Beats sitting in your armchair or looking at a computer screen and googling away to gain your information from like many do!

Reply | with quote
Posted by Sanctuary
11th November 2014ce
14:03

Messages in this topic: