The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Cheetham Close Forum Start a topic | Search
Cheetham Close
Re: Appeal for advice
45 messages
Select a forum:
nigelswift wrote:
I seem to recall the problem wasn't with people reporting things that needed doing but in being given the ok to do things. They were concerned about how to define "limits".

That's quite right Nigel and something I am trying to work around. It is, I feel, vitally important to meet and discuss these things 'on site' and not just over the blower or by email. Seeing in the flesh what is happening and explaining carefully what you would like to do is I feel paramount and of course 'they' get to meet you and weigh up the type of person you are and how committed you are to the project and how you intend to proceed. As long as you don't exceed any boundaries they may decide to set but within what you would like to sensibly do, I don't really see a problem. Then again....

Reply | with quote
Posted by Sanctuary
14th February 2013ce
11:42

In reply to:

Re: Appeal for advice (nigelswift)

1 reply:

Re: Appeal for advice (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: