The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: tma discusses Silbury rationally?
295 messages
Select a forum:
VBB wrote:
tiompan wrote:
VBB wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
VBB wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
Steve M wrote:
bladup wrote:
No you've totally misunderstood, there was a collapsing tunnel, they even showed it on the telly, it will then take a few years [now] to see the effects of this collapse on the surface, if part of a tunnel collapes [it did] everything over it will also collapse over time, i say that's happening now, i hope i'm wrong but lets see what EH say over the next few years, i think you'll find they'll soon admit to slippage to do with the collapsing tunnel a few years back, a bit of backfilling just isn't enough to sort it out.

Ah, it was on the telly!
Remember - I don't have one.

LOL...well there you are Steve, look what you're missing out on :-)

How can you come out with that when all you watch is repeats of Allo Allo?

?

OK it might be repeats of Dad's Army or One Man and His Dog (if it's still going).
It's Homeland here, Borgen, Wallander, and Inspector Montelbano. But sometimes we have a change as I get to choose...!,

Borgen mmmmm.

Not sure if that's a "mmmmm" because of Sidse Babett Knudsen, but in case it is I will see your "mmmmm" and raise you "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Yes an Homeric mmmmmmmm , the prog is also worthy of multiple mmms too .

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
10th January 2013ce
18:54

Messages in this topic: