The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Stonehenge Forum Start a topic | Search
Stonehenge
Re: New study challenges timeline
213 messages
Select a forum:
marmite wrote:
Littlestone wrote:

I don’t think Sanctuary is being ageist at all; he’s merely pointing out that things take time to (fully) appreciate - a bit like TMA actually, and the esteemed contributors who continue to post here.

I understand that things take time to (fully) appreciate but just because someone is younger (or older) doesn't mean they know more (or less) than the other. Some people (in my opinion) have been here (different lives) far more times than others so will therefore know more than others that haven't.

I have been reading TMA on and off for a few years and it's the esteemed contributors(not all) that put me of posting.

It seems to me that it's one rule for one on here and one rule for the other.

Isn't that a bit past livesist M ?, how do you know that some of the posters here haven't had more and much earlier past lives than you ? . Maybe they just tend to keep it to themselves ,discussions about personal experiences in the primordial soup are usually held in private , others tend not to believe us .

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
5th December 2012ce
16:22

Messages in this topic: