The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Stonehenge Forum Start a topic | Search
Stonehenge
Re: New study challenges timeline
213 messages
Select a forum:
bladup wrote:
Rhiannon wrote:
Bladup can't you give it a rest about people's ages? Why should people change their character as they get older, are you going to be any different when you're 30 years older? It doesn't make any sense to me. If you want to take issue with people's opinions that's fair enough but if you brandish their age against them that's as daft as saying I know nothing because I'm short.

just saying.

This thread has had people disagreeing in a good way, don't start been a funny bugger now please, Read up a bit higher and you'll see Nigel said "I just thought I'd point out that before I'm accused of being too old and tweedy and closed minded for this forum but so, maybe, is it's founder!", He brought age up first not me [so please say the same to him], and people commenting on things without reading the whole thread is a bit annoying as well, if it's within the rules i'll comment on what i like, i'm the sort of person that if i'm told not to do something, i'll just do it all the more, you were wrong anyway, it makes me laugh that when people moan they're normally wrong, Isn't life great?

No offence but you always go on about Nigel's age and tweed and real crap stuff like that.

It has no sense or credibility.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Harryshill
3rd December 2012ce
21:15

Messages in this topic: