The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Hillforts & Barrows
213 messages
Select a forum:
bladup wrote:
tiompan wrote:
nigelswift wrote:
tiompan wrote:
I didn't , I don't go near all that stuff , god , tooth fairies , I ahd already pointed out the problem with some beliefs . You didn't answer ,although quoted "Is pointing out mistakes ,the same as winding up ?"

Well of course, my crime wasn't pointing out a mistake it was expressing an opinion. Bladup says he has past lives. I said past lives are bollocks. If I'm to be held up as out of order and "rude" and "childish" for doing so it follows that beliefs here are sacrosanct and mustn't be argued with. That way lies chaos. Bring on the lizard people and the End of the Worlders! And the Creationists, best of all the Creationists! Who would be rude enough to say what THEY believe is bollocks?!

I have found it a waste of time arguing with believers , without falsifiable stuff , which gets them angry and abusive , they just smile and blurt the usual platitudes about Horatio etc .

Do as you say then, hypocrite, i think we all deserve to be kicked off here for this absolute drivel.

I don't think you understand what was written ?

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
21st September 2012ce
15:52

In reply to:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (bladup)

Messages in this topic: