The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Hillforts & Barrows
213 messages
Select a forum:
nigelswift wrote:
Its not thread diversion I mind, this place is full of it, but Im too old and tweedy and schooteacherish not to expostulate occasionally about past effing lives. Its my fault, no doubt, for being closed minded, but there you are, I am. When I said keep to rocks I guess I meant dont talk bollocks. How bad I am.

But see you're saying straight away that i'm talking bollocks and i think that is rude, i was going to say that to you but wouldn't because of politeness, it's mad because in the past old people said the youths have no manners, and now it's the old people with no manners and the younger people telling them, you don't even know you're doing it or if you do, YOU are just a troublemaker, as everyone can see i was trying to be nice to you, unbelievable fucking unbelievable.

Reply | with quote
bladup
Posted by bladup
21st September 2012ce
13:40

In reply to:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (nigelswift)

1 reply:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: