The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Hillforts & Barrows
213 messages
Select a forum:
nigelswift wrote:
"It's not the size, it's the look i can give, i've lots of past lives and can summon some pretty heavy looks, feelings and thoughts"

Oh FFS. Any chance you could restrict yourself to talking about old rocks, which is what this place is about? Ive had a look at your pictures and paintings, they're very good.

Oh nigel you have to realise it's all tongue in cheek, there loads of chat on here about other stuff as long as it always goes back to the stones it's all alright isn't it?,[ who i am is the reason why i know about this stuff though, as it's all in me and doesn't come from books or other people, so a little chat is needed about myself to try to show you lot were my little bit of knowledge does come from] and thanks a lot about my pictures, it's all good work you do to!!!this is not quite a love in but a little scary nevertheless as we ALL know how quickly it can go the other way.

Reply | with quote
bladup
Posted by bladup
21st September 2012ce
13:33

In reply to:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (nigelswift)

1 reply:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: