The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Hillforts & Barrows
213 messages
Select a forum:
goffik wrote:
nigelswift wrote:
Quite. Its quite Orwellian in here sometimes. Nothing is as it represents itself to be. Ah well.

Indeed! Spot on! :)

G x

I think/hope everythings sorting itself out now, i'm pretty sure we'd all get on in the flesh [ maybe ], it's so easy on here to take things the wrong way, it's a lot harder to peoples face's, i don't have any trouble in day to day life because i can put feelings with what i'm saying, and i look like you wouldn't mess, so that helps a lot as well, 6 foot, big build, blond haired blue eyed viking with a face you wouldn't mess with, and a full viking attitude as well and then throw in the name Blades and all that certainly seems to stop any hostility in the flesh! put it like this if you ever saw me at a site you'd know who i was without asking! as i carry this personality in life even more than on here [ this is toned down ], i'd know what you two look like from moths megameet photos from the other year!

Reply | with quote
bladup
Posted by bladup
21st September 2012ce
12:58

In reply to:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (goffik)

1 reply:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (goffik)

Messages in this topic: