The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Hillforts & Barrows
213 messages
Select a forum:
bladup wrote:

Yes i know what you mean, i've read burls books, and copes [ loved the modern antiquarian, wasn't so keen on the european one] and have used john barnets gazzetta of stone circles more than any other book, i have a lot of coffee table books with nice photo's, as i like nice pictures of the places, but like the druids i don't believe in books, as look at all the trouble in the world that's about the bible or the koran, and see all the death they've caused! almost everything i know comes from within, hardly anythings even from other people, thats why i get so insulted when someone questions my beliefs, as it's like they are questioning my very soul itself, it's not like what i talk about is just out of someones book, i see books as the new ones right now so it makes the old one wrong and so on and so on, people are better off unlearning what they've read in lots of books and learning again with their instincts and a lot less bloody books. I can do the scientific chat and the hippy stuff, they go together to make a lot better whole, it's when it's all scientific, or all hippy that's when it canes my head, look for the balance in EVERYTHING and you won't go far wrong in life.

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
21st September 2012ce
09:47

In reply to:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (bladup)

Messages in this topic: