The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Hillforts & Barrows
213 messages
Select a forum:
Behave, lol, You gotta drop the negative stuff or you're letting yourself down aswell as others here, I refer you back to my first rule of megalithomania. ;)
My point was that at one time the only time i had for hippy/pagan types was just enough to utter the words "fuck off", till i realised those coming from a different perspective DO have a lot to offer, Even if that's in a different way to what i was used to. Ok so it may not be scientific discussion they are offering but it's still valid imo. You'll often now see me having a good old chat with Cliff, Steve "stag" and good old hippy Claire outside the Lion or in the circle itself, Something i'd very much avoid in the past. some of the greatest friendships i've being blessed with since my first Avebury visit are people i wouldn't have pissed on if on fire at one time, If you get me. :)

Reply | with quote
harestonesdown
Posted by harestonesdown
21st September 2012ce
02:13

In reply to:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (bladup)

1 reply:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (bladup)

Messages in this topic: