The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Hillforts & Barrows
213 messages
Select a forum:
That's the thing i'm not really hippy, i dress normal, won't stand out beyond been 6 foot blond haired blue eyed viking, i do have friends that live in vans though, smoked copious amounts of trees, had fucking loads of mushies and plenty else, sometimes i drink like a fish [ if the mood takes me ], i'm very pagan, i liked my nickname at school from the teachers it was The Shepard for years because i always had a flock of followers, and it was better than bladesy which just scarred people [as they thought i had it because i cut people up], even since then i've tried keeping myself to myself, but have become the center of a few groups of [ triphead ] people by accident over the years, and i meant the difference between harestonedown and megadread was scary, because you are behaving like it really is a different person almost. The peacemaker no less, and if not dealing with george means i'm cutting off my nose to spite my face, well put it like this i can certainly cope without my nose, i have learnt nothing from him, i have more to learn from people like you!

Reply | with quote
bladup
Posted by bladup
21st September 2012ce
01:45

In reply to:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (harestonesdown)

1 reply:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (harestonesdown)

Messages in this topic: