The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Hillforts & Barrows
213 messages
Select a forum:
bladup wrote:
tiompan wrote:
bladup wrote:
bladup wrote:
tiompan wrote:
juamei wrote:
bladup wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Littlestone wrote:
bladup wrote:
TMA Ed wrote:
Tiompan. Honestly, don't.

Thank you.
TMA Ed.

I don't read what he says but got pulled to this [ i then saw why! ], i don't mind things getting heated in arguments, but this feels like just abuse, i don't think that's on!!! it's just hurtful and hateful.

If you’re saying that you feel the Ed is being abusive I think you may have misinterpreted his or her post to tiomapan (a long and greatly respected contributor to this board).

I may be wrong but I read the Ed’s post to tiomapan as a plea, rather than as a warning, not to rise to yet another piece of nonsensical bait – a plea which it appears he has wisely decided to heed.

I wasn't sure LS , hence the question . But I came to the same conclusion , and thanks .

So you do think it's alright to tell somebody your not even speaking to, to "fuck off", you were in the wrong, and were warned, i hadn't done anything wrong, don't try twisting it, i broke my peace rule to reply to this, leave me alone you bully, and i will leave you alone, this is the only thing of yours i've read in ages, and i will keep the peace by carrying on ignoring you, i will get pulled to pure abuse though, you horrible, horrible man.

Mate. Far be it from me to contradict but you did poke him by saying "maybe you and him will slowly morph into one patronizing being of self righteousness."
So saying you left tiompan alone isn't entirely truthful. Maybe you should just let it go?

As for abuse that was quite pleasant .You should have seen the bile on the "finished circle " thread , one e.g "go fuck yourself " .Tha's why I resorted to "fuck off " . Anything reasoned was a waste of time .

The usual story when the argument is lost , resort to tantrums or whinging when they get a dose of their own bile .

Leave me alone and it will be a pleasure for me to do the same to you, and let's look what made me respond like that, on that day [in an argument], don't come over all innocent, because you aren't!!!

You accused me of being abusive and coming over all innocent " this feels like just abuse, i don't think that's on!!! it's just hurtful and hateful. " "leave me alone you bully " Bless .
Yet you were far more abusive long before that , these posts are still there . You keep saying that you won't /don't read my posts then typically contradict yourself by doing so . I would prefer not to be abusive on a forum discussion , it's childish , cowardly and a sign of weakness but it seems to be the only language you understand .

See you're at it again, straight away, you horrible horrible man!!! i like the way you admitted above that you told me to "fuck off" because when an argument is lost, people resort to tantrums of bile, like you said the posts are there, i've not changed anything, and stand by everything i said, and i genuinely don't read what you write but got "pulled" to you telling me to fuck off, and childish! [ like you just said ], i will show everyone i'm not that, by stopping this inane drivel once and for all [ you'll hear no more from me ], and i assure you that i'm the least cowardly [ like you just said ] person you could ever meet, i've never been afraid of anything, even as a child death held no fear for me [ as it still doesn't, it can't when you've had this many lives! ] and even excited me, if death holds no fear, everything else is nothing, Does this sound like the voice of a coward, you horrible, horrible man.

Paul, It's probably not what you want to hear but you really should leave this now mate, Alienating yourself from Tiompan is like cutting your nose off to spite your face. Bar one other person who i'm better off not naming here he's learned me more than anyone else over the years, And many others will say the same too. I can't speak for others in regards to yourself but i value your input too, But it's quite "leftfield" for here if you will, Not that that makes it any less worthy of airing i'd like to add but many won't relate to it preferring more "conventional" ways of looking at things if you get me.
Things seem to have settled down a bit over the last few days with this being the only source of angst left so it would be fantastic if some sort of closure could be brought on this too, For the general good of the forum.
Not laying blame on either party here as we've all seen where blame gets you recently, Nowhere at all, but if you can let go of this just for a few days you'll see Tiompan is one of the most respected, Informative and level headed people You'll ever "meet", Along with being a very mild mannered usually too.

I've sat reading and re-reading this for 15 minutes now thinking it's probably not a good idea to hit "post message", As being one of the least articulate people you'll ever read there's a fair chance you'll interpret my good intentions wrongly, But it's the best i've got so i hope you can see the spirit of the post for what it is and consider what i say. :)

Reply | with quote
harestonesdown
Posted by harestonesdown
21st September 2012ce
00:33

In reply to:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (bladup)

1 reply:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (bladup)

Messages in this topic: