The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Hillforts & Barrows
213 messages
Select a forum:
Littlestone wrote:
bladup wrote:
TMA Ed wrote:
Tiompan. Honestly, don't.

Thank you.
TMA Ed.

I don't read what he says but got pulled to this [ i then saw why! ], i don't mind things getting heated in arguments, but this feels like just abuse, i don't think that's on!!! it's just hurtful and hateful.

If you’re saying that you feel the Ed is being abusive I think you may have misinterpreted his or her post to tiomapan (a long and greatly respected contributor to this board).

I may be wrong but I read the Ed’s post to tiomapan as a plea, rather than as a warning, not to rise to yet another piece of nonsensical bait – a plea which it appears he has wisely decided to heed.

No, no if you go up a bit tiompan told me to fuck off for no reason, i wasn't even talking to him, that is just abuse!!! there is no bait from me, i don't read what he say's, i got pulled to this and then saw the abuse and realised why, i think the ed's where telling him not to start because i'm in the right and plain abuse isn't allowed, they was trying to help him not get into trouble, as i wasn't even in an argument with him at the time and will never be because i don't read what he says, try re- reading what was said, do you think it's alright to just tell someone to "fuck off"? [ i wasn't even arguing with him, as we all know they can get quite heated ], if you don't think it's alright it's him you should be telling not me! all the best paul.

Reply | with quote
bladup
Posted by bladup
20th September 2012ce
14:47

In reply to:

Re: Hillforts & Barrows (Littlestone)

Messages in this topic: