The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Marlborough Mound Forum Start a topic | Search
Marlborough Mound
Re: Prehistoric origins confirmed!
90 messages
Select a forum:
I looked at your website. It's very very detailed. You must have spent the last four years thinking about little else. I wonder if you will only stop if you win and they agree it was unfair dismissal. What if you don't win, are you going to let this cast a shadow over your future forever? Or is this date you mention going to be the date when you say 'fuck it' either way.

Also I saw that you'd even mentioned this website, that you wanted Jim Leary to personally correct comments (which are, in effect, off-the-cuff comments made by amateurs on a wikipedia-style website). If you worry about inaccurate comments on the internet...

It's none of my business, but then you have repeatedly brought your business up on a public forum / website. you know, seriously, so you are very aggrieved over how you perceive EH to have treated you. But at some point you have to draw a line under it and step away or.. (or what)

[later edit - this was meant somewhat in the sympathetic spirit that June employs below, although it probably reads a bit brusquely]

Reply | with quote
Rhiannon
Posted by Rhiannon
4th June 2011ce
08:42

Messages in this topic: