The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Invershin Farm Forum Start a topic | Search
Invershin Farm
Re: Hee hee who was it then?...
10 messages
Select a forum:
Oh well there's that theory blown then LOL! I just thought as I passed wouldn't it be funny if it was someone off here... as I say first time in the years of living in the area I've ever seen anyone there :-)

Now if you had gone for tea and cake at Shin I might have seen you there, as thats where I was going too. We would have needed some sort of secret handshake though, or sign - I'll have to get my kids to make me a hat with a play doh cairn on top or summat ;-)

I went to quickly photograph the two standing stones on the north road along the Dornoch Firth on the way to Shin - hopefully will get mod approval and be able to post up :-)

Oh the cairn, yes! Of course the ice has mostly gone now... I'll try and have a trek in the week, I could do with the excercise :-) I'm sure my three year old will fancy the walk... Failing that I'm sure my hubby will be mountain biking in the woods sometime soon I'll make sure he goes that way... :-)

Reply | with quote
summerlands
Posted by summerlands
30th January 2011ce
21:13

In reply to:

Re: Hee hee who was it then?... (strathspey)

1 reply:

Re: Hee hee who was it then?... (strathspey)

Messages in this topic: