The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Carn Liath Forum Start a topic | Search
Carn Liath
Re: Grave Goods
29 messages
Select a forum:
Strathspey - after many aborted or failed attempts to find the cairn since I promosed to check it out again for you (paths being impassable with ice, getting lost, kids not managing the walk and turning back, not being able to find it in the trees - it's hysterical really when its only a couple of miles from my front door, and in that time frame I've managed to make it to sites on Orkney, Arran, Argyll, Deeside... LOL!) my husband found the cairn yesterday (right next to one of this fave bits of downhill mountain bike path, he had been riding past it all that time!).

He couldn't find any fresh offerings, changes to the site in any way since your post. In fact he looked but couldn't find the artificial flower offering anywhere either - not to say it's not there, but he wasn't able to spot it.

Not got any photo's which don't replicate the ones you have already posted.

He says he'll look in again next time he is passing by there and see if there's anything fresh to report...

Reply | with quote
summerlands
Posted by summerlands
9th May 2011ce
11:18

In reply to:

Grave Goods (strathspey)

1 reply:

Re: Grave Goods (strathspey)

Messages in this topic: