The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Stonehenge and its Environs Forum Start a topic | Search
51 messages
Select a forum:
megadread wrote:
megadread wrote:
nigelswift wrote:
megadread wrote:
goffik wrote:
There's been some interesting posts about copyright on Dennis Price's Eternal Idol blog recently that might be relevant here.

G x

I stopped reading his blog as he's mentally disturbed and a copyright thief. :)

Charming.

No he's not.

Btw nigel, it's my personal opinion, one i'd happily back up in a court of law if asked to do so, i don't want this to become another tit for tat battle ending up in me being reported for expressing an opinion. ; )

Well seeing as someone from here pointed this post out on EI i feel i should add a statement here.

It's been over a year since i even viewed the EI blog, (till today) it was pointed out to me i was being accused of posting as anonymous there and trying to disrupt Dennis's blog.
Nothing could be further from the truth, i have no interest in that incestuous place at all, i haven't posted there for well over a year under any guise.

As was pointed out in my (published but now deleted) replies to the accusations, i do not post anywhere anonymously, if i have something to say i post it in my own name.

The accusations that "Avebury Admin" is stirring things there are the rantings of a deluded and probably mentally unstable individual (my opinion based on recent events) .

For clarity, i post here and on the About Avebury forum, nowhere else.
All my posts in the megalithic community are signed either Geoff or megadread.

I also welcome any investigation from Exeter police.

Just felt the need to point that out.

Apologies for being way OT.

Geoff / megadread / Avebury Admin

Reply | with quote
megadread
Posted by megadread
25th October 2010ce
23:04

In reply to:

Re: EH image copyright (megadread)

1 reply:

Re: OT EI (megadread)