The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: Another Story From Silbury Hill
21 messages
Select a forum:
Hi Fachtna - an old friend here. I think your detailed chronology of events as presented on your website is objective and clear. I have spent 2 hours studying the the info, and there are undoubtedly many issues left unaddressed and unresolved. EH will feel uncomfortable about this situation for many years to come.

I knew very little of the detail of the circumstances which caused you so much anxiety in recent years, and when I saw you at a mutual friend's funeral this year we barely talked. Now I understand why.

It is clear that EH at many managerial levels have been grossly negligent in their treatment of you throughout the process, at several stages. Are you aware of any disciplinary procedures having been instigated against individuals in your line management?

Carry on, old friend. I experienced something similar fifteen years ago, with my work being acknowledged to my successor. Leaves a bitter taste in your mouth and fury in your heart. But carry on. I am truly appalled.
Willie

Reply | with quote
Posted by wornpick
14th November 2010ce
01:19

Messages in this topic: