The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: The Pagan 'problem'
132 messages
Select a forum:
tjj wrote:
The Sea Cat wrote:
Bright Blessings & Aum to All:

http://www.amergin.net/songofamergin.html

:-)

Quite! That sounds good and pagan to me. TSC I just read your excellent post about the origins of the Church of Rome over on the U-Know! forum. There is much to be said about the Pope, not just this one (but yes)- also throughout the centuries of indoctrination, suppression and the misuse of power - I speak as one that was taught not to question His authority as he was infallible. Fortunately, I grew up, broke the chains and freed my mind.

Fundamentalism is something to be avoided where ever it is coming from though; as much as I want to like Richard Dawkins I find his dogmatic brand of atheism dispiriting - I end up wanting to say "yes I know, can you stop shouting now".

Edit: I seem to be an hour behind everyone else so am answering your post before you actually made it ... clever eh!.

Bump! Due to time warp.

Reply | with quote
tjj
Posted by tjj
17th September 2010ce
13:55

In reply to:

Re: The Pagan 'problem' (tjj)

1 reply:

Re: The Pagan 'problem' (The Sea Cat)

Messages in this topic: