The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Ecclesall Woods Forum Start a topic | Search
Ecclesall Woods
Re: Ecclesall woods, new RA find. ?
32 messages
Select a forum:
Rockrich wrote:
Does sound intriguing. EH wouldn’t normally record a single panel themselves, unless it was an elaborate stone in danger or something significant about its context. ......... "it is hinted there are other unknown pieces that could come to light" .......‘tis in or near a cairn(s) init :)

Stop fishing. ; )

As i've implied, i'd rather work with these people than earn myself a bad rep, maybe someone with less integrity will get in there before me, i just want to do this right, it is on my doorstep.

You know, i think it's a case of all of us here being nuts about this sort of find and the people holding the cards don't quite realise how strongly we feel, i did touch on this quite a few times during our chat but i still think i didn't get it across clearly enough.
I'm gonna send an e-mail emphasizing this, obviously i don't want to push too hard though.
Rest assured i am doing all that's possible to get the pics, the suspense is killing me, it'd better be worth it. ; )

Reply | with quote
megadread
Posted by megadread
6th July 2010ce
21:31

Messages in this topic: