The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Stone clambering
42 messages
Select a forum:
tjj wrote:
nigelswift wrote:
Kindly drop the repeated snide manifestations of resentment towards HA. It's only 2 weeks since you announced on this site - " I will never read Heritage Action again" - let that be enough, and re-read the Eds' posting above. End of discussion (hopefully).

Oh dear! Is that meant to intimidate me Nigel. It seems you/Resonox can say what you like to me under the banner of wit; I consider my response in a previous exchange with Resonox as one of restraint in the face of something verging on abuse. If the moderators wish to ban me at your behest it will be this forum's loss. Anyone checking my past contribution to TMA will see that I have actually made one and a fairly positive one at that.

Whoahhhhhhh, lets keep it calm here, many of us have our differences but i'd hate to see it go further resulting in anyone being banned.
Sometimes we must just agree to disagree, nothing wrong with a bit of virtual handbags but lets not go overboard eh, besides this place would be soooo boring if we didn't have the little weekly conflicts.
Play rough by all means, but play nice. ; )

This topic is locked
megadread
Posted by megadread
25th June 2010ce
14:34

In reply to:

Re: Stone clambering (tjj)

Messages in this topic: