The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Avebury Forum Start a topic | Search
Avebury
Re: Avebury: World Megameet. Saturday, 21 August 2010
121 messages
Select a forum:
I've had some wild and vindictive accusations thrown at me in recent months by a couple of individuals on this forum. For the record this is the ONLY comment I have made on this thread so the accusation that I am disrupting the forum is totally a false one. I imagine the latest onslaught is because I spoke with some appreciation about time and input Pete Glastonbury gave me a couple of years back with regards to the archaeology at Avebury.

There is absolutely no point in me trying any longer to contribute to this forum or to TMA in general when Nigel Swift/Resonox lie in wait to sabotage anything I say. On reflection perhaps my comment about drink/driving was ill judged but then perhaps so is encouraging people to drive to a beer festival.

On that note I'm bowing out. Congratulations Nigel/Resonox on your clever words but it should be clear to anyone who is not 'in your gang' that you are just another bully.

(Edit: This post appears on this thread because the thread that prompted it had been locked).

Reply | with quote
tjj
Posted by tjj
13th July 2010ce
22:28

Messages in this topic: