The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Aberdeenshire Forum Start a topic | Search
Aberdeenshire
Re: Aberdeenshire and Donald Trump
62 messages
Select a forum:
lmao@chris

SNP seems determined to repopulate Scotland with americans... american view of Scotland-as-wished-for isnt the same as the real Scotland, but thats okay, they can just change it... bigger, better, faster, more. IT'sokay when turning a humble british apple pie into caramel apple betty, but can't Trump and the likes see that it's wrong to do it with a whole culture? It's nice they genuinely believe they have the best culture and we all must want the same thing, but MacDonaldising the world is just homogenizing the variety out of the planet. I've heard he's hired people to write on blogs saying how they are the majority and want his golf course too now... ::mutters darkly:::

I thought SNP were over themselves with the whole white race thing too, but their homecoming scotland adverts didn't have a single non white face in them, and visit scotland/white is where you look up coming here (for the snowy pictures they say).

My (snp)tour guide boss this time last year said I had to wear the kilt driving the bus as what could be more scottish than a highlander in the kilt. I said a lowlander refusing to wear one, maybe?

Reply | with quote
Posted by Branwen
5th January 2010ce
18:23

Messages in this topic: