The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Stonehenge and its Environs Forum Start a topic | Search
Stonehenge and its Environs
bluehenge and a despicable leak
49 messages
Select a forum:
I was privileged to have inside knowledge of this discovery from the start, it's been discussed on the Avebury forum a while now without people feeling the need to cash in on it, very few other people were privvy to this info, it's despicable and totally treacherous it's been leaked, this could be the biggest set back in Wiltshire archeao history in living memory and have massive implications for future funding unless the judas is going to step in and replace it, you are aren't you.
The one who leaked it (you know who you are) should hang his head in shame.
why couldn't you have kept your mouth shut for a little while longer and let the paymasters have their day.
You know this could have only lead to more discovery of our beloved landscape.
I hope the 10 pieces of silver serve you well.
I truly hope the stigma when this becomes common knowledge burns in you for eternity like the cold concrete wall of funding we now face burns deep into the skin of history and discovery.
You know where to contact me and have your legal team pursue this if you care to, bring it on.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sci[...]ts-little-sister.html?ITO=1490

This topic is locked
megadread
Posted by megadread
3rd October 2009ce
01:55

Messages in this topic: