The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   County Cork Forum Start a topic | Search
County Cork
Re: Yesterday I spent a week in Cork
6 messages
Select a forum:
Eh up 4Ws - I see you picked up on my 'difficult to understand' comment about Templebryan. To be honest having left my compass, guidebooks, map and, most importantly, brain in the car (parked down in the village) I just didn't know what to make of it... The location didn't really speak to me and I was pretty embarrassed by the presence of JC too - it was less than 24hrs since he'd been stood before me, gurning, at the Cork gig, and so I felt a bit of an arse. Funny thing is we bumped into him again at Kealkil and felt totally comfortable with the situation.

I really wish I could go back to Cork soon and cover some more ground. It's such an amazing place. I'd definitely pay Templebryan another visit, I've read quite a bit more about it since, and have looked back before and been annoyed with myself for not taking it in properly.

Looking forward to seeing more of your Cork visit stuff. 42 sites in one day is pretty good going even by your standards!

Reply | with quote
IronMan
Posted by IronMan
24th June 2002ce
13:38

In reply to:

Yesterday I spent a week in Cork (FourWinds)

Messages in this topic: