The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Y Meini Hirion Forum Start a topic | Search
Y Meini Hirion
Re: strange days...
9 messages
Select a forum:
Hi All, Thanks for the replies (and yes, ain't life strange). Sorry if I've kept you waiting. Ok, so here goes... as I've said, I'm not given to flights of fancy every day, although I freely admit to a bit of blasphemy every now and then (now that is strange - how does the stone know if people are swearing? Why does it care?). So, this only happened the first time I visited the circle; my boyfriend had been before and we've both been since. It was windy, raining and growing dark. Strange experiences are, by their very nature, I think, difficult to describe, so please bear with me; as I passed the tall pointed stone I felt something very strange indeed. It 'tingled' at me. That's the best way I can descibe it - I've liken it to a feeling of electricity, like having a TENS machine switched on inside you - that's not really close but it's the best I can do. I wasn't hit by lightning and I was sober, not carrying anything, not particularly tired, etc etc.
There you go - i'm off now to change my username and re-register as a sane person!

Reply | with quote
Posted by julienettles
21st July 2009ce
14:53

In reply to:

Re: strange days... (Rhiannon)

Messages in this topic: