The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   London Forum Start a topic | Search
London
The Prehistoric Peak
87 messages
Select a forum:
A shameless plug to invite everyone to come and see the degree show that I am part of which opens this Saturday. It is for the MA Communication Design course at Central Saint Martins College of Art.

My project has been to research, write and design a 320 page full colour guide book to The Prehistoric Peak District. For this I have visited and recorded well over 70 sites within the Peak. Each site features color photographs, a map with clear, concise directions on how to find it, plus a sketch plan of what you can see today as well as other field notes and thoughts. Fingers crossed I can now find someone to publish it!

The show is being held at The Candid Gallery, 3 Torrens St, London, EC1V 1NQ. The nearest tube station is Angel which is just round the corner from the gallery.

The show runs as follows:

FAMILY AND FRIENDS (Everyone is welcome!)
SATURDAY 20 JUNE, 11 - 6PM

PRIVATE VIEW
TUESDAY 23 JUNE, 6.30 - 8PM

PUBLIC OPENING
MONDAY 22 JUNE, 10 - 8PM

TUESDAY 23 JUNE
WEDNESDAY 24 JUNE, 10 - 8PM

THURSDAY 25 JUNE, 10 - 8PM

The students on the course follow one of four pathways: Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography or Digital Media so there is a very wide variety of projects and outcomes to see.

Hope to see you there!

Reply | with quote
Posted by common era
16th June 2009ce
12:06

Messages in this topic: