The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Satellite/Photography software reveals antiquities
64 messages
Select a forum:
This is my second attempt to post a message. Hope I am not duplicating.

I am an amateur historian, and antiquities research hobbyist. All my material is non-scientific and theory, based on previous publications and my own observations, coupled with satellite imagery when available.

My most important item I can share with the readers is that satellite software imagery, when captured and color-manipulated in a Photo manipulating software (contrasts, hues, saturation), can indicate under-water and even under-soil wall and art structures.

My most recent success I believe, is the Mound known as Silbury Hill, which seems to show a facial portrait of a King embedded in a vague stone outline on the side. In addition, the Mound is included in a fuller portrait, possibly of a King, possibly of a Queen, just to the East, with her hair or a helmet in the shape of a Ram's spiral, indicating construction in the age of Aries (I am guessing).

Just to the East is a larger figure, also in right profile, most probably of a King, and possibly the second of a Queen/King set.

M

This topic is locked
Posted by EdZiomek
16th May 2009ce
07:38

Messages in this topic: