The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Italy Forum Start a topic | Search
Italy
Re: Italian places
55 messages
Select a forum:
I'll try to keep posting even if my dictionary is limitated. My "strange" passion began in 1995, and now, yes, in an obsession. Before I never care about megalitic sites. The strange is that, now I can see, it's like a "call". We got a theory (please don't take me for a fool): A very good friend of mine (female) who's very very sensitive (the one who calls me "man of the wood"). (We got strange legends here about the "sarvan" a mytical creature half human that lives in the forests). She tells me that those stones are calling us (the ones who can hear it) because they need to be liberated, expecially the ones that are been christianised....Another coincidence is that I've find out that I'm not the only one who started to pay close attention to those sites in the mid '90's. I think even Julian started with it almost in my same period (maybe I'm wrong). The last thing is that my second son is an autistic boy. I don't know if you know something about autistic people. In a word, It seems to me that they are very sensitive so that's why they try to protect themselves from the outside world. Well when my son is in those sites is very happy and serene and most of the time we meet also wild animals like deers next to the sites. LTL

Reply | with quote
Ligurian Tommy Leggy
Posted by Ligurian Tommy Leggy
1st July 2008ce
16:40

In reply to:

Re: Italian places (Rhiannon)

1 reply:

Re: Italian places (Hob)

Messages in this topic: