The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Rollright Stones Forum Start a topic | Search
9 messages
Select a forum:
Thank you, Scubi, and thank you Jane & Moth, and thank you Bruce Bedlam (are you here Bruce?) for helping to make the evening the success it was.

I'm only sorry that I didn't get much chance to speak to you all evening and hope that you got lots of interest in your paintings going too, Jane.

I'll let you know how much was raised for the Rollrights when I find out the final figures, but after the cost of the hire, VAT and the theatre commission is taken out, there'll still be a very good dollop of cash for the Trust, seeing as every ticket sold in the end.

Anyway, Rupet and I really enjoyed the evening and it was great to see that little theatre filled with so many enthusiastic people. We were amazed that so much interest had been generated in the film without us having to work to hard. The feedback about 'Standing with Stones' - seen for the first time on the big screen in front of an audience - has been great and we are much encouraged that once people know of its existence, the interest seems to be very high.

All the best

Michael

http://www.standingwithstones.com

Reply | with quote
Michael Bott
Posted by Michael Bott
20th April 2008ce
11:03

In reply to:

Re: Headcount (scubi63)

1 reply:

Re: Headcount (Jane)