The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Caer Bach Forum Start a topic | Search
Caer Bach
Re: Mr Postman?
22 messages
Select a forum:
I was pleased it wasn't just my imagination about that stone. I had a truly fine time there, I hung around until it got dark and under the nearly full moon, the stone seemed to glow. And there was a mare and her foal watching me from one of the slopes. Added to that I had one of those annoying digital camera glitches so that only one photo of the stone survived. I put it down to freaky ambient electromagnetism from all that copper ore that runs up to the Great Orme ;)

I notice your mention of the little churchy thing with the spring/well, if you're in the vicinity again, have a gander around the back of the church, there are a couple of suspiciously upright stones. Not enough to convince me, but with just enough of a hint of human inent to make me wonder.

Kudos to you for yomping up there in the crappy weather. Looks like you weren't far below the cloudline.

Reply | with quote
Hob
Posted by Hob
23rd March 2008ce
22:40

In reply to:

Re: Mr Postman? (postman)

1 reply:

Re: Mr Postman? (postman)

Messages in this topic: