The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Aberdeenshire Forum Start a topic | Search
Aberdeenshire
Re: Aberdeenshire help
35 messages
Select a forum:
Vicster wrote:
Faerygirl

Your posts have made me re-visit my Aberdeen pictures and fieldnotes and I am putting together a blog as I write. It may give you some help with an initeray e.g. what you can fit in within a reasonable day's drive. Jane also has some great Aberdeenshire blogs which will help you.

Hope the snow/ice has gone in good time for you

Have fun!
V

YAY! Thank you very very much. I have planned a day near to where we are staying including Aquhorthies and Craighead. Another day seeing Sunhoney, Midmar Kirk and anything else we can squash in on that day (I think its because of Sunhoney that we ended-up choosing this area for our holiday!). We were hoping to head over to Lochness one of the days, seeing Delfour and Granish on the way. Then other than that, I'm open to suggestions. No point going all that way and missing the best bits :)

x

Reply | with quote
faerygirl
Posted by faerygirl
17th January 2010ce
13:16

In reply to:

Re: Aberdeenshire help (Vicster)

1 reply:

Re: Aberdeenshire help (drewbhoy)

Messages in this topic: