The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Rollright Stones Forum Start a topic | Search
The Rollright Stones
Re: Oi! Paulus and Andy Norfolk!
58 messages
Select a forum:
I was a Rollright Trustee for over 6 years and hence involved in very regular and detailed discussions about the finances of the Rollright Trust. I do know what I'm talking about when it comes to this topic, but of course as I've already said and has been confirmed by George Lambrick the Trust's accounts are publicly accessible.

I've been telling people who have asked politely that I'm a Pagan since 1970. I belong to a number of well-known Pagan organisations and few lesser known ones as well. I've been initiated into a couple of trads... As some of you will know I've been involved in some quite high profile activity for Pagan organisations and campaigns in relation to sacred sites and other Pagan issues.

I had no part in decisions relating any wildlife prior to becoming a trustee There was no policy of slaughtering anything while I was a trustee and no wildlife was slaughtered during that time.

(Incidentally I have an MSc in Landscape Ecology. )

I did like many others contribute money towards the purchase of the Rollright sites. I have also donated considerable further time and money, fort example in writing parts of the management plan and making numerous 500 mile round trips to Rollright for meetings and to join in with volunteers doing conservation work of various kinds.

I hope we can move on to positive discussion that will actually help improve matters at Rollright.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Andy Norfolk
7th January 2008ce
17:20

Messages in this topic: