The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Loughcrew Complex Forum Start a topic | Search
Loughcrew Complex
Re: 'Equinox' gallery is up
8 messages
Select a forum:
postman wrote:
I just know there going to be great, but I cant see the pictures.only nice discriptions which just add to the frustration...
ps see my Cairnpapple equinox pics on Latest posts ,is there something going with the home page pics

Thats odd, they work ok for me, are you on dial up?

Saw your equinox pics, fantastic set of a beautiful sunrise, dont think we got anything as nice here and I missed the moment the sun came out from outside the cairn myself on Friday.

whatisthat wrote:
Nice set Cian, thanks for the pointer. Were you on the radio? In the papers?

The papers didn't print the photo I sent in, wasn't really expecting them to with an averagbe of 8 pages of every paper being taken up by the Ryder Cup! I will however be on a radio show, the woman who recorded the equinox alignment from inside Cairn T went to my exhibtion after and wants to do an interview for a series of programmes she's doing on 'Artists inspired by the Landscape' or something like that. She will also be including the recording from inside Cairn T in the programme as well as the interview. Not sure when it will be on, interview is early next week. Thanks for asking BTW!

Reply | with quote
CianMcLiam
Posted by CianMcLiam
23rd September 2006ce
17:56

In reply to:

Re: 'Equinox' gallery is up (postman)

1 reply:

Re: 'Equinox' gallery is up (postman)

Messages in this topic: