The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Great Circle, North East Circle & Avenues Forum Start a topic | Search
51 messages
Select a forum:
>I'm doing a painting with 2 of the stones from Stanton Drew, that demonstrate the measurements, geometrics, silhouetting etc<

What are you wittering on about Jo-anne? Do we really have to be subjected, yet again, to more of this self-indulgent fantasy gobbledegook! What do you mean you are 'doing' a painting? What on earth do you mean by that this 'painting' demonstrates the measurements? <i>What</> measurements?

>To demonstrate and share with others as how to interact with the stones is a learning process...<

Groan... another 'profit' who knows what it was all about and is going to share her divine wisdom with the rest of us?

>Perspective and gridding was a major part of the Neolithic period it comes back the stones aswell as in the landscape.<

Jeez... "Perspective and gridding was a major part of the Neolithic period." What on earth is <i>that</i> supposed to mean? "... it comes back the stone aswell as in the landscape"? Perhaps you can show us just exactly where 'perspective' and 'gridding' appears in the Neolithic landscape and its structures (outside the fantasy realm of your painting that is).

Reply | with quote
Littlestone
Posted by Littlestone
1st March 2006ce
19:51

In reply to:

Re: Calling Jo-anne (Jo-anne)

Messages in this topic: