The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Wales Forum Start a topic | Search
Wales
Re: Submerged forest?
33 messages
Select a forum:
I have an awful feeling I'm starting the New Year off on the wrong foot but, may I ask why you use capital letters when using the words 'My' and 'Myself' as in, "...Two things attracted Myself and My rods."? In fact, may I ask why you seem so preoccupied with <i>your</i> feelings and <i>your</i> findings and so little interested in the feelings and findings of others here? This is a Forum, a place to present one's own ideas certainly, but also a place to defend them in a reasonable way, and to listen (perhaps even take on board) the ideas of others. May I ask why you seem reluctant to do this? Do you believe your perception of the world to be the one and only correct perception? May I also ask if you have fixed on a date and time to perform your straight line dowsing experiment as, I for one, would be interested in witnessing this experiment.

To summarise, there are five questions which I would like your answers to - if you are unable to provide clear answers to those five questions I can see no point in any further communication with you. The five questions are as follows -

1 Why do you use capitals letters when writing 'My' and 'Myself'?
2 Why are you so preoccupied with your own feelings and findings and so little interested in the feelings and findings of others?
3 Why do you seem reluctant to listen and take on board the ideas of others?
4 Do you believe your perception of the world to be the only correct perception?
5 When and where are you going to perform your straight line dowsing experiment?

This topic is locked
Littlestone
Posted by Littlestone
1st January 2006ce
17:13

In reply to:

Re: Submerged forest? (cropredy)

2 replies:

Messages in this topic: