The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Ley Dowsing
27 messages
Select a forum:
Oops! Well, sticking all dowsing/ley topics on one thread doesn't seem to be going to plan at the moment! I'm sure people will get used to it... I love the idea! Stops me from making an arse of myself on lots of different threads, anyway! ;o)

While I'm on the subject though - one thing I've been meaning to ask Cropredy is: Can anybody corroborate your findings? If what you say is as undeniable as you claim, then maybe it'd be a good idea to get someone - ideally a recognised professional body in the field - to get it on record!

If it's real, then what a fantastic discovery! If it can't be proved, then you're obviously not correct in your findings. If it CAN be proved, then I'm sure a lot of us will be sorry for doubting you and following your work with great interest. But... with no evidence or professional witnesses, then you're swimming through treacle...

G x

Reply | with quote
goffik
Posted by goffik
22nd December 2005ce
21:30

In reply to:

Ley Dowsing (nigelswift)

2 replies:

Re: Ley Dowsing (cropredy)
Re: Ley Dowsing (sam)

Messages in this topic: