The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Chalk Talk: I'm all at sea.....
27 messages
Select a forum:
Hi, cropredy,

>Chalk, I consider was used as a device , a device that insulated against an electrically based energy earthing.
Also chalk was able to redirect the flow of energy along Your desired pathway, as opposed to its natural pathway.<

A major constituent of chalk is the skeletal remains of tiny marine plants and animals laid down in warm seas, beyond the reach of man. The reason for its prevalence in southern England is due to this part of the land mass once being situated on - or near - the Equator.

Chalk's constituent animals were around long before any of us. However, in your belief system, they seem to have existed only to perform some kind of electrical insulation for the late-coming hairy bipeds. These planktonic organisms are prevalent throughout the oceans, and the majority of them go about their business far beyond the sight of land-lubbers, ley lines or stone circles. In my opinion, your anthropocentric mind-set fails to do them justice as an organism that co-exists with us on this planet, or give them the credit they deserve. They may be small, but we'd be lost without 'em. :-)

Peace

Pilgrim

X

Reply | with quote
Pilgrim
Posted by Pilgrim
22nd December 2005ce
00:30

In reply to:

Re: Ley Dowsing (cropredy)

Messages in this topic: