The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: Silbury Round Two
80 messages
Select a forum:
"perhaps there's personal emnities going back a long way?"

You mean...she doesn't need friends when she's got emnities ?

VBB

Feeling a bit better and thanks to those who sent 'get better soon' messages. In accepting this award I'd also like to thank my parents for having me, my ex-wife for divorcing me, and my kids for labelling me a 'sad anorak'. Thanks also to Ishmael and Nigel for whingeing about my sense of humour. Allowed out of bed for half an hour I thought I would pop on here to see what had been said about the meeting, you might imagine how I feel after five years of personally hammering at EH's door asking for a meeting only to miss it - then come on here to find those that did get there being continually dragged into pathetic vacuous asides instead of thriving lively debate buoyed on the positives. Ish has the right idea, just don't open their posts and when the replies dry up they eventually go away. As for the lucky so&so's who did get there don't just tell us it was good and leave your comments to the feedback forms, write to EH and tell them about it !!!

Send letters to: Dr Bob Bewley, English Heritage, 29 Queens Square, Bristol, BS1 4ND.

Even if its just 'thanks for the coffee' !

Reply | with quote
Posted by VenerableBottyBurp
30th November 2005ce
11:36

In reply to:

Re: Silbury Round Two (Wiggy)

1 reply:

Re: Silbury Round Two (Ishmael)

Messages in this topic: