The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Druidtemple Forum Start a topic | Search
Druidtemple
Re: Druidtemple site confusion - calling eds
24 messages
Select a forum:
Exactly..... and I'm glad YOU mentioned it since it might have looked like special pleading coming from me (since I've ignored that grouping and created what I thought to be the "correct" entries in the past).

However, while the duplication had to be dealt with, the solution offered by the Eds (probably unwittingly) perpetuates the situation.

If Clava Cairn cannot be a separate category (and I don't see what the problem is with that) can I suggest the following.

I will create a Clava Cairn "definition" as a Misc under the Clava Cairn Group (not Druidtemple) which will cover the point about multiple features and the problems of categorisation and then hyperlink the other Clava Cairn sites to that definition. That way, if anyone wants to know all the posted Clava Cairn sites, they can search for "Clava Cairn" in site entry.

Seems like a long way for a shortcut though.

Reply | with quote
greywether
Posted by greywether
1st November 2005ce
14:57

Messages in this topic: