The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Avebury Forum Start a topic | Search
Avebury
Re: dead and buried?
72 messages
Select a forum:
>I have a very good reason. That money (and it would be a lot of money) would be better spent housing a lot of kids who are living rough on the streets of the towns of our so called civilised world.<

I'll get onto that right away FW. Don't have too many connections in the world of archaeology but a word here and there should plug the flow of finances to the most costly archaeological projects and those finances can then be revamped into more noble causes. Might have more clout in the world of conservation though and I'll make sure that the BM, V&A and other museum conservation departments are closed down by the end of the year, thereby freeing up money for at least fifty big apartment blocks for homeless kids in various cities across the world. Also got a good friend in theatre-land who I think might be able to close down most of the nation's movie and playhouses - including those two abominations on the South Bank (Tate Britain and The Globe) and that dastardly Millennium Bridge leading to them. In fact, give me a year max' and I'll make sure everything offering any kind of human advancement in the arts and sciences is shut down and their funds re-channelled into more 'worthy' causes.

Our motto shall be <b>Health and Unhappiness for all</b>

Reply | with quote
Littlestone
Posted by Littlestone
25th October 2005ce
17:42

In reply to:

Re: dead and buried? (FourWinds)

1 reply:

Re: dead and buried? (Littlestone)

Messages in this topic: