The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Browne's Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Browne's Hill
Re: Nice lights
12 messages
Select a forum:
There is a reason why the file sizes are limited, I know its sad but I'm terribly anal when it comes to image quality, basically if someone wants to use an image I want it to look its best. The photos on the website are pretty heavily compressed by the hosts servers (smugmug) and they apply mandatory sharpening whether a photo needs it or not and colours seem to shift as well. I would be delighted if someone wanted to use a photo as a wallpaper but I'd like it to look its best. I have just done some of Newgrange, Proleek Dolmen and the photo of Browne's Hill Dolmen that spawned this thread, if you'd like one let me know and I'll mail it to you. Even better if anyone knows where I could upload them for download without loss of quality I'd be very grateful!

Ken

Reply | with quote
CianMcLiam
Posted by CianMcLiam
11th February 2005ce
21:27

In reply to:

Re: Nice lights (swanvesta)

1 reply:

Re: Nice lights (Pete G)

Messages in this topic: