The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Rollright Stones Forum Start a topic | Search
The Rollright Stones
Re: Anyone dowsed the Rollrights?
11 messages
Select a forum:
In Tom Graves 'Needles of Stone' he describes very pronounced 'goings on' with dowsing at the RR's. He goes into detail describing the flow of energy in the circle and the apparent release of a major outburst or output of this mysterious current as if a switch had been thrown and circuit created by the actions of Tom and his mate. I cant recall the actual operation that took place, but from what i remember, Toms assistant was knocked off his feet by the blast of 'energy' when he accidentally opened the 'gate' and freed the cyclic rush of power which fled off towards another source - the knights ? All this is couched in hypothesis - dowsing seems to be very subjective and some people can feel or sense sod all whereas others get the T-Shirt and the whole shebang. The Dragon Project also suggests the activity of strong detectable etheric energy at the RRs, but its findings where regarded as 'questionable'. Ive dowsed at the Merry Maidens and a couple of sites in Wales and Cornwall with widely varying results from a simple crossing of the rods to quite weird 'impressions' and sensations. Id love to have a crack at the RR's given their history! I'd be interested to hear anyone elses stories!

W

Reply | with quote
Wotan
Posted by Wotan
14th December 2004ce
10:05

In reply to:

Anyone dowsed the Rollrights? (HopHead)

Messages in this topic: