The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Arbor Low Forum Start a topic | Search
Arbor Low
What Is It??
82 messages
Select a forum:
Hello, my name is Anna Rodgers and I am currently beginning my third year degree dissertation in archaeology at Manchester University. My topic is that of Arbor Low... why it was built and what it was used for, also whether all monuments such as Arbor Low had the same function. I am intending to collect as many different opinions on this subject as possible, how ever weird and wonderful and try and draw them all together into my piece of work. I am intersted in archaeologists' views, religious views eg New Age people, historians views, visitors views and generally anyone who knows what the site is and has thought about it. I would love anyone who is interested in helping me by sharing their views with me to reply to this message or e-mail me at [email protected]. I will consider all views and try and reply to e-mails. Thank You. Anna.

Reply | with quote
Posted by AR
19th June 2004ce
12:09

Messages in this topic: