The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Rollright Stones Forum Start a topic | Search
39 messages
Select a forum:
That's the ruddy problem isn't it - the harder you try the less you get what you want, and then another time along comes a scene and hops onto your paper all by itself and shows you who's boss.
The other one you mentioned IS very nice yet I prefer the first. I think that I'm more aware of the art and artifice in the full circle one, whereas you've done it all without it being apparent in the first. Anyway, let's face it the second one is brown, and the buying public are all pigs so won't like it as much!
I've looked at all your earth magic pieces on your site. Unsurprizingly, the nicest of all are the ones that you've already sold. I think the ones with stones in them appeal to me most, you're very good at capturing them. Except the quicky Avebury daub that I was delighted to see you'd offloaded to a Yank, hahahaha!
Sorry, mustn't lead you into slagging your customers, I'm sure they were very discerning.

Reply | with quote
nigelswift
Posted by nigelswift
18th July 2003ce
17:30

In reply to:

Re: Yes! (Jane)

1 reply:

Re: Yes! (Jane)

Messages in this topic: