The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Raven Tor Triple Cairn Forum Start a topic | Search
Raven Tor Triple Cairn
Re: Calling Stubob
25 messages
Select a forum:
Thanks for putting it up in the first place matey!!!

I'd never have found it otherwise, and it's a beauty! Pity I had no film in my camera!!! What a dork. I'd have liked a couple for the ole album. Still, I can look at yours anytime I'm online! (Also gives me a 'reason' to go back!)

Must admit I don't usually find the time to investigate stuff that's just marked 'cairn' on an OS map unless something prompts me - so thanks again.

Actually, you could do me a favour if you have time. I just uploaded a weblog for my Derbyshire 'trip' and had a few problems. It looks OK to me now, but I'm too 'close' to really read it properly.

Could you give it a quick read and let me know if it seems to 'read' right - or as right as my rambling style allows! (Chunks kept disappearing when I was trying to upload it!)

Thanks again for the tip-offs. I'll be visiting more of 'your' sites as soon as I have time!

love

Moth

Reply | with quote
Moth
Posted by Moth
17th July 2003ce
10:48

In reply to:

Calling Moth (stubob)

3 replies:

Re: Calling Stubob (stubob)
Re: Calling Stubob (ocifant)