The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Rollright Stones Forum Start a topic | Search
The Rollright Stones
Re: Rollright shakespeare
16 messages
Select a forum:
Hmmm few years til I have any teenager trials or tribulations as Callan's only 19 months.

I have to say that if that sort of (rather witty, I thought) comment is the worse I get I'll be happy!!!! (Actually I'm hoping he's like me & doesn't turn into a teenager until he's well into his 20s & has long-since left home!!!!)

The childcare plan only has to be cunning because his mum's going to a wedding that day.

I'd bring him - he loves meeting people & being outside - if it wasn't for the distance in the car on my own with him.

Most of the time he's very very good, but when he's not he escapes with relative ease from the shoulder straps of his childseat. He still can't actually get out, but it allows him to dangle screamingly over the sides! Not pleasant, not very safe and not easy to deal with while driving! (Also has a thromby if you stop to try to get his arms back in.)

TC

PS Also, I'd like to zip around a few sites while I'm down and although he's got an 'offroad' pushchair, 'zipping' doesn't quite work pushing that - it's built like a bloody Cheiftan tank! When I could get him to go in a backpack thingy I used to stand it up by stones for scale with him still in it when photographing....

Reply | with quote
Moth
Posted by Moth
19th June 2003ce
15:57

In reply to:

Re: Rollright shakespeare (Jane)

Messages in this topic: