The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Northumberland Forum Start a topic | Search
Northumberland
Re: Rhiannon?
4 messages
Select a forum:
You're too kind. I was worrying over what I was going to produce (for the course) for weeks and weeks, and I realised the obvious thing to do was to use what I really feel passionately about! AFter faffing about for a very long time it finally produced itself in a day - I suppose I was working on the idea subconsciously like wot artists are meant to.

By the way TomBo, I have been meaning to tell you how fascinated I've been by your recent long weblogs - you've articulated so impressively and clearly so many ideas which I'd been wrestling with in a nebulous way: I was so interested to read them. I was going to send you a proper long email about the ideas in them, but they demand proper consideration and thought, and I didn't feel up to the job (especially trying to snatch the time being at work). But I know what I should do, and that is to print them out and mull over them at my leisure.

And I see you've been to Callanish now, you lucky swine. It sounds like you had the most amazing time and experience = I'm glad you managed to experience something so special. It's a long way from Wiltshire but I will have to make my own trip.

Reply | with quote
Rhiannon
Posted by Rhiannon
9th June 2003ce
12:10

In reply to:

Rhiannon? (TomBo)

1 reply:

Re: Rhiannon? (TomBo)

Messages in this topic:

Rhiannon? (TomBo, Jun 07, 2003, 20:42)
    • Re: Rhiannon? (pebblesfromheaven, Jun 07, 2003, 23:16)
    • Re: Rhiannon? (Rhiannon, Jun 09, 2003, 12:10)