The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Uffington White Horse Forum Start a topic | Search
Uffington White Horse
Re: Big Brother & National Trust
80 messages
Select a forum:
Ffs - I go into the country to escape from such trollop, they could have at least put a TV program worth watching on there - I mean The "Batman" logo would have been far more tasteful - or what about coca-cola - shit I'd better watch what I'm saying after all - if a company like that can drain the water tables in India without so much of a cockadoodledandy- god knows what they'd do to our presious chalkland landscapes. Oh no what a terible thought - though it aint a thought is it - its one step away from reality. Great stuff - the futures so bright I gotta wear shades - I gotta wear shades - talking of which - maybe we should put some on that ever fearful big brother eye - though I reckon a patch would be much more appropiate - preferbly made from the exact turf and soil removed. Fucking idiots'll do owt for a couple of grand. Mind you thats the nature of such programs init - hardly surprising really - and what makes it all so sad....

Reply | with quote
broen
Posted by broen
7th May 2003ce
00:02

In reply to:

Big Brother & National Trust (Randall)

Messages in this topic: